- Air fare/train fare.
- Any Meals other than inclusions
- Entry fee of monuments.
- Guide Fee
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, phone, and laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges.
- Travel insurance
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified in the package.
- Government taxes unless specifically mentioned in the package.
- 50% advance at the time of booking.
- Balance 20 days prior to the start of tour.
|Period within which written notice of cancellation is received||Cancellation charges will be – -% of total booking price|
However, the final cancellation policy will be based on the terms and conditions as applicable at various hotels.
Please note in case you want to cancel only one passenger out of two (or in proportion when more passengers are travelling). The second passenger will have to pay for single occupancy which will be calculated and given at the time of cancellation or will have to cancel both the passengers. It is not possible to cancel only one passenger out of two (or in proportion when more passengers are travelling)
Please read the detailed terms & conditions below carefully before booking the tour.
Detailed Terms & Conditions
– Please note – this is a tentative itinerary.
– Images used are for reference only.
– All above rates are subject to availability and can be change without prior notice.
– All transfers and sightseeing are either by private transfer or SIC as mentioned in the package.
– The services are subject to availability.
– There may be certain surcharges due to high/peak season, long weekend, applicable at the time of booking the hotel.
– In case balance payment is not received within the stipulated time, the booking shall be treated as cancelled without any intimation and the full advance shall be forfeited.
– As of now, we are not holding any confirmed airline seats, hotel rooms.
– We have quoted above on the best available rates as of now.
– Booking shall be confirmed after the payment is credited into our bank account.
– Unless specified, the package prices are based on Per person basis on Double Occupancy
– All tours are subject to weather conditions and will operate only if weather permits, no refund will be given if services are not operated due to weather or natural problems
– All the rooms in hotels are of base category, unless otherwise specified.
– The Itinerary given in the package is for reference purposes only. There may be changes due to any unforeseen circumstances.
– The inclusions mentioned in the itinerary are for reference purposes and all the inclusions to subject to your package type based on below pricing and acceptance.
– Hotel and airline cancellations to be applied.
– Please make sure you follow the timings given by the driver and/or guide for all the services and transfers.
– Hotels suggested in the itinerary can be changed and will be equivalent or more to the one mentioned in your package.
– Some hotels have compulsory Christmas and/or New Year gala dinners on 25th / 31st of December depending on the policy of the hotel.
– The hotel will give the room double or twin as per the availability for which we have no control, the said is between the client and the hotel (bedding type availability ).
– We book the room in a certain room type. Any kind of upgrade or downgrade given to the client by the hotel is as a dispute between the hotel and client for which we have no control. Also, any kind of amenities or services not provided by the hotel will be a dispute between the hotel and the client.
– Please note that the tour might require physical activity whereby a lot of walking is needed at theme parks and other tours. The tour might also require long hours of tours and arrivals which can be very late or early in the morning. All clients are expected to take full medical check up with a doctors approval before taking any tour package. Mytravelshanti.com/ ICE Digitals or our associates take no responsibility in case there is a medical illness during or after the tour because of any reason.
– Special assistance are subject to approval based on request.
– The tour cost is calculated as per the current taxes, fuel charges and any other applicable charges as per the current date. Any change till the time of departure and/or any additional cost of such nature will have to be taken care by the client.
– Any kind of disputes or refunds will not be verbally accepted. We will require the invoice, slips and requisite document with details to be able to process any refunds.
– Any kind of delays in flight such as fog or technical problem Is not the responsibility of mytravelshanti.com/ ICE Digitals or our associates and any kind of hotel cancellations and no shows will be the responsibility of the client.
– Any disputes are subject to jurisdiction at the Delhi court of law.
– Over and above the cancellation policy as mentioned above. If there is any extra or additional cancellation policy of airline, hotels etc. the client will be responsible for the same and have to be paid by the client.
– We also understand that the client accepts the above terms and conditions before reconfirming the tour packages with mytravelshanti/ICE Digitals Pvt.Ltd.
We look forward to serve you.
Reach us at email@example.com or Call/WhatsApp at +91-99-102-33433 for any queries and/or booking.